Sunday 14th June 2020
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2020
APPSC General Duty Allopathy Medical officer Recruitment 2020
Application Begin : 13/06/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 17/07/2020
Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 17/07/2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Exam Fee: Rs. 150/-
Payment mode: Online
1. A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-ll of the
Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifrcation) of the Indian Medical councilAct, 1956.
Holders of Educational qualification included in the Part-ll of the Third Schedule should also
fulfill the condition stipulated in sub-section  of the section [13) of the Indian Medical
2.The Candidates who may not have completed compulsory rotating internship are also eligible
to apply for the written examination as the case may be provided that at the time of actual
interview, they shall have to produce proof of successful completion of the compulsory
Age Limit 17/07/2020
Not exceeding 30 years as on 17 /07 /2020 (Relaxable for SC/ST candidates etc by 5 years in
accordance with instructions issued by the State GovernmentJ.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply through link provided below.
2. Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in APPSC Recruitment Online Form 2020.
3. Kindly Check and College the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
4. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
6. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
7. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-ll of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifrcation) of the Indian Medical councilAct, 1956.