Friday 12th June 2020
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2020
Goa PSC History Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-06-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-06-2020
(i) Good Academic record with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an
Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
(ii) National Eligibility Test (NET)/State Level Eligibility Test (SET) shall remain the compulsory requirement for appointment as
Assistant Professor: Provided, however, that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph. D. Degree in compliance of the
“University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D. Degree),
Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of
Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Colleges”.
(iii) Knowledge of Konkani.
Desirable: (i) Ph. D. or M. Phil. in the relevant subject.
(ii) Knowledge of Marathi.
Not Exceeding 45 Years
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply through link provided below.
2. Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Goa PSC Recruitment Online Form 2020.
3. Kindly Check and College the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
4. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
6. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
7. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Post Graduation + Net