Friday 12th June 2020
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)Recruitment 2020
Goa PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-06-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-06-2020
(i) A recognised medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications)
to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also
fulfil the conditions stipulated in Section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
(ii) Post-graduate medical qualification in the speciality concerned or equivalent.
(iii) At least 3 years’ teaching experience in the concerned speciality as Senior Resident/Registrar/Tutor/Demonstrator
in a Medical College/Teaching Institution.
(iv) Knowledge of Konkani.
Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
Not Exceeding 45 Years
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply through link provided below.
2. Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Goa PSC Recruitment Online Form 2020.
3. Kindly Check and College the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
4. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
6. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
7. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- A recognised medical qualification included