Friday 12th June 2020
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2020
Goa PSC Senior Respiratory Chest Physician Recruitment 2020
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-06-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-06-2020
(i) A recognised Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification)
to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of recognised medical qualifications included in Part II of the Third
Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section.
(3) of section 13 of the said Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
(ii) Post Graduate Degree in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases from recognized Institution.
(iii) Experience in responsible position connected with the speciality concerned for 3 years after post graduation.
(iv) Knowledge of Konkani.
Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
Not Exceeding 45 Years
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply through link provided below.
2. Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Goa PSC Recruitment Online Form 2020.
3. Kindly Check and College the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
4. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
6. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
7. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- A recognised medical qualification included