Sunday 28th March 2021
One Time Registration OTR Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC Recruitment 2021
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC Are Invited to Online Form for the UP Upcoming Vacancies Through One Time Registration OTR Registration 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Must Registration UPSSSC New OTR Portal.
Application Begin : 27/03/2021
Last Date for Registration : NA
General / OBC : 0/-
SC / ST : 0/-
No Application Fees
Junior High School Class 8 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
No Age Limit in OTR Registration.
How to Aply One Time Registration (UPSSSC OTR)
1. Candidates can apply through link provided below.
2. Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form .
3. Kindly Check and College the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
4. Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
6. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
7. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
After registering Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC OTR, the candidate will be relieved from filling the initial information repeatedly for whatever recruitment will come in future.
You must provide all information at the time of registration.
After that you will also have to verify your mobile number and email.
After filling the complete information such as profile details, qualification details, experience details, the candidate will also have to upload his latest photo and signature.
After filling all the details, you will get the number / OTR number by using this, with the help of which you can fill the advertisement being released in the future.
For more information, you have to complete the notice issued to UPSSSC OTR.
- Junior High School Class 8 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.